Premier Knowledge Solutions offers computer programmer and computer technician training for IT professionals. This training is available to individuals or organizations interested in obtaining advanced certifications or improving efficiency. Our computer programmer and computer technician training courses are all taught by experience, certified instructors who offer the latest knowledge and expertise. These computer training courses are available at our St. Louis computer training facility or on-site from our customer’s location. Contact us to learn more about any of our software training, computer programmer training, or computer technician training courses. View our current
Technical Training Schedule. Once you are ready to register contact us at 314.644.6400 to sign-up for the course of your choice!
Computer Programmer and Technician Training Courses
Our computer training courses include computer programmer training and computer technician training. These software training courses are designed for IT professionals and individuals who are interested in working as a computer programmer or technician as well as other IT professionals. The software training courses that are available from our St. Louis computer training facility include classes for the ISC2’s CISSP, CompTIA, Cisco, Business Objects Crystal Reports, Green IT, IPv6, ITIL, Project Management, ProClarity, Pandemic Preparedness, Project Management Professional (PMP), Six Sigma, and VMware training. Our CISSP, CompTIA, and ITIL computer training courses are ideal for individuals who are working towards FISMA Directive 8570 training.
If you are interested in learning more about any of our computer programmer training or computer technician training courses, please feel free to visit the links below to see our specific course outlines. As with all of our computer training courses, these classes are available to individuals and organizations through our open enrollment schedule, at our St. Louis, MO Learning Campus, as they are described on the course outlines. Our software training and computer training courses can also be combined and customized as needed to meet the unique needs of organizations and companies, taught onsite at your office nationwide and internationally, or delivered via our virtual, live instructor-led training (VILT) option.
- Business Objects & Crystal Reports Computer Training: These Crystal Reports database training courses incorporate a number of hands-on learning exercises that are designed to introduce students to the basic and advanced features of using Crystal Reports.
- CISSP Computer Training: This Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) training is ideal for IT professionals who want to establish themselves as credible computer security professionals. This computer programmer and technician training provides a study of all eight ISC2 CISSP Common Body of Knowledge domains to students who meet the necessary prerequisites.
- Cisco Computer Training: Our Cisco CCNA computer training is designed to teach IT professionals the fundamentals of routing and switching using advanced labs and training on the latest hardware.
- Cloud Security Training: Our Cloud Security Training courses are ideal for both corporate and government customers who have a need to learn more about to how to secure their Cloud Infrastructure.
- CompTIA Computer Training: This CompTIA, live instructor-led training computer technician training helps individuals who are interested in taking any of the CompTIA certification exams including those hoping to obtain A+, Linux +, Network +, or Security + certifications.
- EC-Council and Certified Ethical Hacker Training: Our ATC EC-Council Training is perfect for those who are interested in taking the next step in their security career and/or to meet FISMA 8570 compliance.
- Green IT Computer Training: Our Green IT computer training is designed to help individuals and IT professionals to achieve a fundamental understanding of the importance IT plays when trying to achieve an organization’s Green objectives.
- iOS Application Development: Computer courses for the Apple iOS platform, ideal for those who are interested in iOS App Dev.
- IPv6 Computer Training: This computer software training can teach system and network administrators, engineers, network designers, and IT managers about planning, designing, and integrating IPv6 infrastructures.
- ITIL Computer Training: Our Axelos accredited IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) computer training courses address the best practices that have been developed by the Information Technology Infrastructure Library. The most popular course is the ITIL Foundations course followed by the ITIL Intermediate Lifecycle courses.
- IT Project Management Computer Training: This IT governance training will teach students basic to advanced information about the project management process.
- Java: Our Introduction to Java Eclipse course is a five-day course that is ideal for programmers who are interested in adding Java to their skills.
- Leadership and Professional Training: Our leadership and professional courses encompass a variety of time management, grammar, etiquette, business writing and other soft skill courses. Courses may be customized to your organization’s goals.
- Project Management Professional Computer Training: As a PMI® Registered Education Provider (R.E.P.) based in St. Louis, MO, this computer training prepares students for the Project Management Institute (PMI® ) certification, Project Management Professional (PMP® ), and / or Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM® ) exams.
- Scrum Training: These IT Governance courses are ideal for students who are interested in Agile/Scrum Training and obtaining their AEC/SMC certification as accredited by ScrumStudy.
- Security Preparedness Computer Training: Our pandemic preparedness computer training and planning courses help individuals learn the processes and resources involved when building and maintaining a pandemic plan for their organization.
- Six Sigma Computer Training: This computer training is designed for individuals who are interested in obtaining Six Sigma certification or who want to improve their Six Sigma skills.
- VMware Training: These authorized VMware training courses are available via our Virtual Instructor-led Training (VILT) Learning Method and are designed for students who are interested in the latest version of VMware.