As a leading computer training center, Premier Knowledge Solutions, a PMI® Registered Education Provider (R.E.P), offers a variety of Project Management Professional® (PMP®) certification training courses. Our PMP® training will help individuals prepare for taking one of several Project Management Professional® certification exams. Obtaining a PMP® certification with our training will help individuals to improve their project management skills and can increase their career opportunities. To find out if PMP® training is right for you, please read more about our Project Management Professional® certification course below.
Project Management Professional® Certification Training Courses
Our Project Management Professional® certification training is specifically geared toward preparing individuals for the PMP® and CAPM® examinations. Our PMP® training is taught by experienced instructors with up to date knowledge and skills. This PMP® certification training includes the use of several practice exams in order to help further prepare students for certification exams. These practice PMP® certification exams allow individuals to determine areas in which they need improvement prior to taking an official certification exam. Our PMP® training course also allows individuals to earn the necessary PDUs.
You can view the course schedule on PMP® certification training course below or learn more about this training by contacting our computer training center.
- Project Management Professional® Certification Course: This short 5-day PMP® certification training course will teach students the knowledge and skills that are required to pass the Project Management Institute® (PMI) certification exams for Project Management Professional® (PMP®) or Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM®).
- Agile & Scrum Bootcamp: Scrum Master and Agile Expert Certification: Scrum is one of the Agile frameworks for Project Management. It employs an adaptive and iterative approach for managing projects and product development. It was formulated as a faster, more flexible way to deliver the greatest value in the least amount of time
The PMP® certification training course is available from our St. Louis computer training facility to IT professionals and individuals aspiring for a project management career in a variety of industries. PMP® training is an ideal choice for candidates who are working to get their career back on track as well as for professionals who are interested in adding another relevant certification to their credentials. To see class times and dates for our PMP® training, please view our training schedule. Individuals can register for our PMP® certification training online with our simple computer training registration form.
DevOps Training Courses
DevOps (a clipped compound of development and operations) is a term used to refer to a set of practices that emphasizes the collaboration and communication of both software developers and other information-technology (IT) professionals while automating the process of software delivery and infrastructure changes. The goal of DevOps is to establish a culture and environment where building, testing, and releasing software can happen rapidly, frequently, and more reliably.
- DevOps Fundamentals: DevOps training is the starting point for an organization going on the DevOps journey. Improved workflows and faster deployment starts with a core understanding of DevOps fundamental concepts by anyone involved in an agile and/or DevOps team. The 3-day DASA DevOps Fundamentals course provides an extensive introduction to the core Agile DevOps principles covering the essential knowledge and skill competences that have been defined by the DevOps Agile Skills Association (DASA). This course is designed to provide the core education necessary to build your DevOps vocabulary and to understand its principles and practices. With the help of key DevOps concepts and terminology, real-life case studies, examples and interactive group discussions and extensive exercises in each module you will acquire a fundamental understanding of DevOps.
Project Management Institute® (PMI) certifications are designed for Project Management Professional® of all education, skill, and experience levels. These certifications demonstrate an individual’s commitment to his or her profession as well as an advance level of skill. Common PMI certifications include the Project Management Professional® Certification, also known as the PMP® Certification, and the Certified Associate in Project Management Certification, also called the CAPM® certification. At Premier Knowledge Solutions, the Project Management Professional® certification training course we offer can help students to achieve either of these above-mentioned PMP® certifications.
Project Management Professional® certifications help individuals improve their knowledge and skills in the project management field. Some benefits of receiving a PMP® certification include:
- Increased Career Opportunities: Individuals with PMP® certifications are in demand in a variety of career fields including in the healthcare, telecommunications, finance, IT, and construction industries.
- Increased Project Success: PMP® training prepares individuals for a variety of situations and helps individuals handle projects while ensuring that each project excels.
- Increased Employability: PMP® certifications show that individuals are not only dedicated to their profession, but also possess the highest level of skill and expertise, therefore making them more attractive to employers and potential employers.
For more information about receiving your Project Management Professional® training from Premier Knowledge Solutions and to learn if our PMP® training is the right choice for you, please contact the Premier Knowledge Solutions Learning Advisors today.
PMP®, CAPM® & PMBOK® are registered trademarks o the Project Management Institute®, Inc.