Our Computer Training Pricing and a promise to you, our customer:
PKS provides live instructor-led training in St. Louis, nationally and globally, all taught by our Certified Instructors for everything from Microsoft Desktop Application courses to IT Pro Training, IT Governance to CyberSecurity. Your initiatives and business are important to us; therefore, we offer everyday low pricing on our open enrollment courses.
Premier Knowledge Solutions IT Training Prices:
- Desktop Application & Professional Development Courses at only $199 per person per day*
- CompTIA, ITIL Foundations and Microsoft Technical Courses at $399 per person per day
- ITIL Intermediate Service Capability and Lifecycle courses, Microsoft Boot Camps, CISSP, EC-Council and other high-end courses: $499 per person per day
- Authorized Cisco & Vmware Courses: Prices Vary by course; contact us at 314.644.6400 for details
* Special pricing is available. Please contact your Learning Advisor for more information at 314-644-6400.
St. Louis County & State of Missouri employees or MORENet Members, contact us here for information on our contract pricing.
Businesses can also learn about Microsoft Financing options
Free repeat privileges for classes previously attended are granted to the student without any additional cost as long as the courseware version remains the same. Should the courseware version change, the student will be responsible for any additional courseware costs. In addition, for Cisco, CEH and Microsoft classes, the costs of the course labs will be incurred by for any students who retake the course.
Introducing Classroom 2016
PKS proudly introduces Classroom 2016. Our current top 10 Instructor-Led and Virtual Instructor-Led Training classes, along with our traditional deliverables of certificates of completion, CEUs, printed or digital student guides, 24×7 cloud-based labs access and free forever retakes, now also include self-paced elearning resources, training videos, social learning communities, instructor-guided mentoring services, certification test readiness resources, career guidance and a single user, one year Microsoft Office Business 365 license all available at no additional charge to you. Our PKS Classroom 2016 is offered to our clients at no additional cost to our regular computer training prices.
PKS Classroom 2016 Includes:
- Live, instructor-led or virtual instructor-led training
- Printed or digital student courseware
- CEU Eligible classes
- Access to course labs for up to six months from date of class completion, available 24×7
- Unlimited free repeats, forever. (Content & Lab Fees may apply)
- Test Prep readiness, insight and resources available
- Unlimited post-course instructor mentoring via email and private LinkedIn Group Opt-in to additional social learning communities
- Career Guidance: Interview tips, resume review and more available
- Interactive self-paced cloud based elearning resources
- Cloud-based instructional videos
- Microsoft Office365 license included
Classroom 2016 is available with the following courses:
- ITIL v2011 Foundations
- Microsoft Course 10961: Automating Administration with Windows PowerShell 4
- Microsoft Course 20410: Installing & Configuring Windows Server 2012
- Microsoft Course 20411: Administering Windows Server 2012
- Microsoft Course 20412: Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services
- Microsoft Course 20461: Querying Microsoft SQL Server
- Project Management Professional
- CompTIA Security + Test Prep Boot Camp