Prefer to train your individuals in house and not pay for extra time and travel? Premier Knowledge Solutions of St. Louis can help with our onsite computer training option.
Another form of our private training is our very popular on-site training, where we bring the class to you. We just need a room and some students as we come armed with our PKS Certified & Accredited instructor, student manuals and mobile learning resources. If you don’t have a training room, no problem. PKS is happy to procure a local training room to conduct our live, instructor-led training for your group or organization.
All of the PKS computer training courses are available as onsite training courses and customization is always an option at no additional charge to our customers. Our team of trained Learning Advisors will work with you to determine the course length, class dates & times, class content and any/all other course logistics. Our onsite training solution includes all of the perks and benefits of the ILT courses we offer at our Learning Campus: personalized, digital certificates of completion; free repeats for the course as long as we offer it via our Open Enrollment schedule; unlimited post-course instructor mentoring; post-course lab access (when applicable); courseware for each student and more.
While most of our on-site training occurs in the St. Louis area, we travel all over the continental United States and globally (we’ve trained customers in nearly all 50 states and over 10 countries across the globe!) to deliver custom, on-site, private training for our customers. Ask us how we can do this for you!
Our most popular Premier Knowledge Solutions on-site training deliveries include, but are certainly not limited to:
- Office365 Migration Training with breakout sessions for SharePoint, Skype, OneDrive for Business and Office Productivity onsite training
- Custom Windows Server 2012 Onsite Training
- Onsite CompTIA Security + Bootcamp and Test Delivery
- SQL Server 2012/2014 Reporting Services onsite training
- ITIL v2011 Foundations onsite training & exam administration
- Project Management Professional test prep training
- Office365 Planning and Deployment
- Custom Office 2013 and Office365 courses
- IT Project Management
- … and more. We are happy to share customer references and recent like custom engagement details with you
Introducing Classroom 2016, available with qualifying onsite computer training courses:
PKS proudly introduces Classroom 2016. Our current top 10 Instructor-Led and Virtual Instructor-Led Training classes, along with our traditional deliverables of certificates of completion, CEUs, printed or digital student guides, 24×7 cloud-based labs access and free forever retakes, now also include self-paced elearning resources, training videos, social learning communities, instructor-guided mentoring services, certification test readiness resources, career guidance and a single user, one year Microsoft Office Business 365 license all available at no additional charge to you.
PKS Classroom 2016 Includes:
- Live, instructor-led or virtual instructor-led training
- Printed or digital student courseware
- CEU Eligible classes
- Access to course labs for up to six months from date of class completion, available 24×7
- Unlimited free repeats, forever. (Content & Lab Fees may apply)
- Test Prep readiness, insight and resources available
- Unlimited post-course instructor mentoring via email and private LinkedIn Group Opt-in to additional social learning communities
- Career Guidance: Interview tips, resume review and more available
- Interactive self-paced cloud based elearning resources
- Cloud-based instructional videos
- Microsoft Office365 license included
Classroom 2016 is available with the following courses:
- ITIL v2011 Foundations
- Microsoft Course 10961: Automating Administration with Windows PowerShell 4
- Microsoft Course 20410: Installing & Configuring Windows Server 2012
- Microsoft Course 20411: Administering Windows Server 2012
- Microsoft Course 20412: Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services
- Microsoft Course 20461: Querying Microsoft SQL Server
- Project Management Professional
- CompTIA Security + Test Prep Boot Camp