Premier Knowledge Solutions offers Microsoft training and Microsoft certification courses that cover a complete range of Microsoft products and technologies for individuals, companies, and government agencies. Our Microsoft certification training courses are available to the public and individual consumers via Open Enrollment Schedule, available at our St. Louis computer training facility and virtually via our live, virtual instructor-led training (VILT) training option. This Microsoft training and certification is also available for companies and government agencies as private / dedicated courses held at our facility or on-site at our customer’s location. All of our Microsoft training courses are centered around relevant information that is needed to pass the Microsoft Certification Exams. You can learn more about the benefits of obtaining a
Microsoft Certification on our website.
If you are interested in any of our Microsoft training courses, please view our computer training schedule to see times and dates for our Microsoft training and certification courses. You can register for any of these open enrollment courses with our St. Louis Learning Advisor team by contacting Premier Knowledge Solutions. Our team is also available to help you learn more about private Microsoft certification training courses for your company.
Our Microsoft Technical Training Courses
Our Microsoft training courses are all instructor-led classes taught by Microsoft Certified instructors. These classes include a combination of lectures, demonstrations, and hand-on labs. Included with each of our Microsoft training and certification courses, Premier Knowledge Solutions will provide all of the relevant Microsoft Official courseware, cloud lab access during the course and for up to six months post-course completion, a digital personalized certificate of completion for each participant, unlimited post-course instructor support, and unlimited class repeats as long as we offer the course.
The following are the current Microsoft certification training courses that are available from our St. Louis computer training facility. However, as we are committed to offering our clients relevant courses on the latest technologies, you will find that new courses are added to our course listing on a regular basis. Please do not hesitate to contact your Learning Advisor if you are interested in a class that you do not see listed.
- Microsoft Application Development and Programming Training Courses
- Microsoft Azure Training Courses
- Microsoft Cloud Computing Training Courses
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 Training Courses
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 Training Courses
- Microsoft ForeFront Training Courses
- Microsoft Lync Server 2013 Training Courses
- Microsoft Online Services Administration Training Courses
- Microsoft Project Management Training Courses
- Microsoft SharePoint 2013 Training Courses
- Microsoft Silverlight 4.0 Training Courses
- Microsoft Skype for Business Training Courses
- Microsoft SQL Server 2012 & 2014 Training Courses
- Microsoft SQL Server 2016 Training Courses
- Microsoft System Center 2012 Training Courses
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2012 Training Courses
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 Training Courses
- Microsoft Windows 10 Training Courses
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012 Training Courses
- Microsoft Windows Server 2016 Training Courses
Choosing Microsoft Training & Certification from a Microsoft Learning Partner
As a leading St. Louis computer training facility, Premier Knowledge Solutions is a Microsoft Learning Partner. This means that Premier Knowledge Solutions is able to bring our clients and students the most current and up-to-date information and resources through our Microsoft training and certification courses. All of our instructors are Microsoft Certified in the courses that they teach to ensure the best possible learning environment. Additionally, each of our Microsoft training courses maps to relevant Microsoft Certification Exams. Our complete selection of Microsoft certification training courses includes classes for all of the Microsoft Technologies such as Servers, SQL Server, SharePoint, Networking, Programming, Exchange, Operating Systems, and Virtualization. Learn more about the computer and software certifications available from out St. Louis computer training facility on our Certification Paths page.