Our Microsoft SQL Server 2016 Training Courses are available via our Open Enrollment Schedule as well as onsite or dedicated classes at your location. When you train with Premier Knowledge Solutions of St. Louis enjoy live instructor-led training with the instructor in the classroom with you, Microsoft Official Curriculum and cloud labs. For more details on our SQL Server 2016 courses please view the course outlines below. Contact your Learning Advisor or a Premier Knowledge Solutions representative with any questions, enrollment requests or details on our customized, dedicated learning solution.
Premier Knowledge Solutions Microsoft SQL Server 2016 Training Courses:
- 10985: Introduction to SQL Databases: This three-day instructor-led course is aimed at people looking to move into a database professional role or whose job role is expanding to encompass database elements. The course describes fundamental database concepts including database types, database languages, and database designs and is written for SQL Server 2016.
- 10986: Updating your Skills to SQL Server 2016: This three-day instructor-led course provides students moving from earlier releases of SQL Server with an introduction to the new features in SQL Server 2016.
- 10987: Performance Tuning and Optimizing SQL Databases: This four-day instructor-led course provides students who manage and maintain SQL Server databases with the knowledge and skills to performance tune and optimize their databases.
- 10988: Managing SQL Business Intelligence Operations: This three-day instructor-led course is aimed at database professionals who manage Business Intelligence (BI) operations. This course looks at various options that provide the ability of business users to analyze data and share their findings, starting with managed BI data sources and expanding to personal and external/public data sources.
- 10989: Analyzing Data with Power BI: This two-day instructor-led course provides students with the knowledge and skills analyze data with Power BI.
- 10990: Analyzing Data with SQL Server Reporting Services: This three-day instructor-led course teaches students how to implement a SQL Server 2016 Reporting Services solution for data analysis in an organization. The course discusses how to use the Reporting Services development tools to create and manage reports and implement self-service BI solutions.
- 20761: Querying Data with Transact-SQL: The main purpose of this 3 day instructor led course is to give students a good understanding of the Transact-SQL language which is used by all SQL Server-related disciplines; namely, Database Administration, Database Development and Business Intelligence. As such, the primary target audience for this course is: Database Administrators, Database Developers and BI professionals.
The course will very likely be well attended by SQL power users who aren’t necessarily database-focused; namely, report writers, business analysts and client application developers.
- 20762: Developing SQL Databases:This five-day instructor-led course provides students with the knowledge and skills to develop a Microsoft SQL Server 2016 database. The course focuses on teaching individuals how to use SQL Server 2016 product features and tools related to developing a database.
- 20764: Administering a SQL Database Infrastructure: This five-day instructor-led course provides students who administer and maintain SQL Server databases with the knowledge and skills to administer a SQL server database infrastructure. Additional it will be of use to individuals who develop applications that deliver content from SQL Server databases
- 20765: Provisioning SQL Databases: This three-day instructor-led course provides students with the knowledge and skills to provision a Microsoft SQL Server 2016 database. The course covers SQL Server 2016 provision both on-premise and in Azure, and covers installing from new and migrating from an existing install.
- 20767: Implementing a SQL Data Warehouse: This 4-day instructor led course describes how to implement a data warehouse platform to support a BI solution. Students will learn how to create a data warehouse with Microsoft® SQL Server® 2016 and with Azure SQL Data Warehouse, to implement ETL with SQL Server Integration Services, and to validate and cleanse data with SQL Server Data Quality Services and SQL Server Master Data Services.
- 20768: Developing SQL Data Models: This three-day instructor-led course is aimed at database professionals who fulfil a Business Intelligence (BI) developer role. This course looks at implementing multidimensional databases by using SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS), and at creating tabular semantic data models for analysis with SSAS.
The Microsoft SQL Server 2016 courses listed above are available as shown on our course outlines to individuals and organizations through open enrollment at our St. Louis computer training center. Additionally our SQL Server 2016 training can also be customized to meet the unique needs of individual companies or organizations. If you are interested in enrolling in any of the above Microsoft SQL Server 2016 training or certification courses, please view our computer training schedule to see class times and dates.