Our Microsoft SQL Server 2014 & 2012 training courses are an ideal learning option for companies and organizations who are updating from using SQL Server 2008 or are migrating to SQL Server 2014 & 2012 . Our SQL Server 2014 & 2012 training covers a complete range of topics including how to query, administer, deploy, and implement data warehouses, data models and reports for a SQL Server 2014 & 2012 database. Learn more about all of our Microsoft SQL Server 2014 & 2012 training courses by reading the course outlines provided below.
Premier Knowledge Solutions Microsoft SQL Server 2014/2012 Instructor-led training courses:
- 20461D: Querying Microsoft SQL Server 2012 & 2014: This five-day instructor led course provides students with the technical skills required to write basic Transact-SQL queries for Microsoft SQL Server 2012 & 2014. This course is the foundation for all SQL Server-related disciplines; namely, Database Administration, Database Development and Business Intelligence.
- 20462D: Administering Microsoft SQL Server 2012 & 2014 Databases: This five-day instructor-led course provides students with the knowledge and skills to maintain a Microsoft SQL Server 2012 & 2014 database. The course focuses on teaching individuals how to use SQL Server 2012 & 2014 product features and tools related to maintaining a database.
- 20463D: Implementing a Data Warehouse with Microsoft SQL Server 2012 & 2014: This five-day instructor-led course describes how to implement a BI platform to support information worker analytics. Students will learn how to create a data warehouse with SQL Server 2012 & 2014, implement ETL with SQL Server Integration Services, and validate and cleanse data with SQL Server Data Quality Services and SQL Server Master Data Services.
- 20464C: Developing Microsoft SQL Server 2012 & 2014 Databases: This five-day instructor-led course introduces SQL Server 2012 & 2014 and describes logical table design, indexing and query plans. It also focuses on the creation of database objects including views, stored procedures, along with parameters, and functions.
- 20465D: Designing Database Solutions for Microsoft SQL Server 2012 & 2014: This course describes how to design and monitor high performance, highly available data solutions with SQL Server 2012 & 2014. This course focuses on creating plans and designs for database structure, storage, objects, and servers. Students will have the opportunity to practices hands-on skills and design tasks in a virtual lab environment and will learn about topics such as data compression, high availability, data migration, security, and scalability.
- 20466D: Implementing Data Models and Reports with Microsoft SQL Server 2012 & 2014: This five-day instructor-led course describes how to empower information workers through self-service analytics and reporting. Students will learn how to implement PowerPivot and tabular data models, create and deliver rich data visualizations with Power View and SQL Server Reporting Services, and discover business insights by using data mining.
- 20467C: Designing Self-Service Business Intelligence and Big Data Solutions: This five-day instructor-led course teaches students how to design and implement a BI infrastructure. The course discusses design, installation. The course discusses design, installation, and maintenance of a BI platform.
- MCSA SQL Server 2012/2014 Boot Camp: In this accelerated learning environment, you will build your skills and prepare for the MCSA: SQL Server 2012 certification exams. This extended-hours boot camp led by Premier Knowledge Solutions of St. Louis instructors includes targeted lectures using Microsoft Learning recommended content as well as six months of access to more than 40 hands-on remote labs. This course will help prepare you for the 70-461, 70-462 and 70-463 exams.
- MCSE Data Platform Boot Camp: This accelerated learning environment helps you acquire hands-on skills for on-premise and cloud environments and prepare you for the MCSE: Data Platform certification exams. The questions on the MCSE: Data Platform exams include content covering both versions of SQL Server 2012 and 2014. This extended-hours boot camp, led by Premier Knowledge Solutions of St. Louis instructors, includes targeted lectures using Microsoft Learning recommended content and six-month access to over 30 hands-on remote labs.
Benefits of Our Microsoft SQL Server 2012 & 2014 Training for Organizations
Our Microsoft SQL Server 2012 & 2014 training is the ideal choice for organizations that are using SQL Server 2012 & 2014 and are interested in improving their employees’ capabilities, productivity, and efficiency. This instructor led, SQL Server 2012 & 2014 training is available for companies and organizations as-is from our course outlines or as customizable training to meet each organization’s needs. Our SQL Server 2012 & 2014 training is available to organizations from our St. Louis computer training facility or on-site at our customer’s location. This Microsoft SQL Server 2012 & 2014 training can even be customized to use a company’s real time data during class exercises in our confidential, private classroom environment.
If you are interested in learning more information about how this SQL Server 2012 & 2014 training can meet the needs of your individual organization or company, please contact the computer training specialists at Premier Knowledge Solutions in St. Louis, Missouri.