Premier Knowledge Solutions offers Microsoft Official Courses On-Demand (MOD) Training.
What are the Microsoft Official Courses On-Demand?
The MOC On-Demand product is a self-paced online training experience that includes video, hands-on labs, exercises, reading and knowledge checks. The customer experiences all of this through an on-demand course player streamed to his/her device. The target audiences are IT Professionals and Developers looking to train on Microsoft technologies who cannot take time away from work and/or prefer to learn at their own pace.
How is this new Microsoft On-Demand product structured?
Each MOC On-Demand course is made up of self-paced video modules that map to the MOC flow, 3 to 8 minutes in length each, with short knowledge check assessments at the end of each module. Upon course completion a longer Course Assessment gauges student knowledge retention; each course is 30 to 40 hours in total length, including lab time. (Microsoft Official Course Hands-On Labs are included with each title you purchase.)
How long will I be able to access my course?
Students will have 90 days to access their MOD course upon activation of the MOD course code.
How much does MOD Cost?
- Buy one title for $650
- Buy two titles for $625
- Buy any three or more titles for $595
Current available Microsoft On-Demand Titles, as offered by Premier Knowledge Solutions, your St. Louis Microsoft Gold Learning Partner:
- Microsoft Course 10267: Introduction to Web Development with Visual Studio 2010
- Microsoft Course 10748: Deploying System Center 2012 Configuration Manager
- Microsoft Course 10961: Automating Administration with Windows PowerShell 4.0
- Microsoft Course 10962: Advanced Automated Administration with Windows PowerShell
- Microsoft Course 10964: Cloud & Data Center Monitoring with System Center Operations Manager
- Microsoft Course 10965: IT Service Management with System Center Service Manager
- Microsoft Course 10967: Fundamentals of a Windows Server Infrastructure
- Microsoft Course 10969: Active Directory Services with Windows Server
- Microsoft Course 10972: Administering the Web Server (IIS) Role of Windows Server
- Microsoft Course 10982: Supporting and Troubleshooting Windows 10
- Microsoft Course 10985: Introduction to SQL Databases
- Microsoft Course 20331: Core Solutions of SharePoint Server 2013
- Microsoft Course 20332: Advanced Solutions of Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013
- Microsoft Course 20334: Core Solutions of Microsoft Skype for Business 2015
- Microsoft Course 20341: Core Solutions of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013
- Microsoft Course 20342: Advanced Solutions of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013
- Microsoft Course 20345: Administering Microsoft Exchange Server 2016
- Microsoft Course 20345-2: Designing and Deploying Microsoft Exchange Server 2016
- Microsoft Course 20410: Installing & Configuring Windows Server 2012
- Microsoft Course 20411: Administering Windows Server 2012
- Microsoft Course 20412: Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services
- Microsoft Course 20417: Upgrading your Skills to MCSA Windows Server 2012
- Microsoft Course 20461: Querying Microsoft SQL Server® 2014
- Microsoft Course 20462: Administering Microsoft SQL Server Databases
- Microsoft Course 20463: Implementing a Data Warehouse with Microsoft SQL Server
- Microsoft Course 20483: Programming with C#
- Microsoft Course 20488: Developing Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 Core Solutions
- Microsoft Course 20533: Implementing Microsoft Azure Solutions
- Microsoft Course 20695: Deploying Windows Desktops and Enterprise Applications
- Microsoft Course 20696: Administering System Center Configuration Manager and Intune
- Microsoft Course 20697-1: Installing & Configuring Windows 10
- Microsoft Course 20761: Querying Data with Transact- SQL
- Microsoft Course 20762: Developing SQL Databases
- More courses will be added throughout 2016; check back soon for more details or contact your Learning Advisor
To purchase Microsoft On-Demand, or for more details, contact your Premier Knowledge Solutions Learning Advisor or request more information about MOD from our team today.