Premier Knowledge Solutions of St. Louis, MO is a GSA Approved Training Center offering government computer training, information security training, as well as IT governance training courses for federal government and DoD agencies. We hold several training contracts with various elements of the USAF, CDC, and other DoD agencies. For our government customers, including federal agencies and government personnel, our IT training classes are available at our St. Louis training facility via our Open Enrollment schedule, or as private, dedicated classes at your facility or ours for no additional charge. We have a national reach with our government computer training: we are able to offer any course anywhere in the United States through our mobile onsite capabilities. Our instructors can travel to any government or military location CONUS or internationally. PKS is proud to have extensive experience in training our servicemen and women, civilians and retired service members via our GSA schedule, contracts and relationships; recent like experience references available upon request.
About our government computer training and information security training courses:
- All of our live instructor-led training courses can be customized to meet your specific needs and goals
- We provide toggle training that allows a group to receive both instructor-led training and real world experience in one class
- In addition to our certified and accredited live instructor-led training, we also offer instructor-led exam test prep boot camps, eLearning, Business Skills courses, and more
- The Premier Knowledge Solution staff has more than a century of collective experience in the computer training industry both in our St. Louis classrooms and at client locations nationwide.
- For our popular test prep courses such as CompTIA’s Security + , PKS also offers full onsite testing via our remote Pearson VUE Testing Center with onsite Testing Center Administrator.
To learn more about how our government computer training can help you or your agency meet compliance requirements or learn relevant IT computer, security & IT governance training, contact our computer training office to speak with a Federal Learning Advisor.
Premier Knowledge Solutions offers information security training for government and DoD agencies. This DoD training will allow agencies to meet the compliance requirements of both the Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA) and DoD Directive 8570, which call on federal government and DoD agencies to demonstrate and prove that personnel are IT security competent via IT certifications and annual metrics reporting of their workforce on IT security related skills.
We are a CompTIA certified and accreditedtraining company involved in the CompTIA Troops to Tech Career Program, offering a number of information security training courses that meet compliance with DoD Directive 8570.1. We have significant experience with FISMA and DoD Directive 8570 training, and therefore, we offer a 98% pass rate in most of the FISMA Directive 8570 classes we teach. View all of the DoD Training Courses that are available through Premier Knowledge Solutions or contact us for additional information on this information security training.
The skills-based certification programs included in our government IT and DoD Training, are aimed specifically at government personnel who come into contact with and/or administer secure government IT systems and/or intranet-related services within the federal government agencies and the U.S. Department of Defense (DoD). With this information security training, Premier Knowledge Solutions can help all of your agency personnel meet FISMA & Directive 8570 training requirements. Our government IT training will assist agency personnel in achieving both relevant IT certifications and compliance with regulations.
The Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA) is a broad set of federal regulations that addresses the management and control of information resources within the federal government. The information security regulations set in this act are applicable to many federal agencies and require specific government IT training. The high-level objectives of the act include:
- Ensuring information is appropriately categorized according to security objectives and the impact of a security breach
- Setting standards for minimal security requirements for federal information systems
- Selecting and implementing appropriate security controls based on a risk assessment model
- Assessing and certifying the effectiveness of security controls
GSA Approved Government IT Training
Premier Knowledge Solutions is GSA Approved for providing government IT training in the GSA Schedule Program. Therefore, all of our IT training courses are available to federal agencies as government IT and information security training courses.
We recognize the challenges faced by today’s Federal community, and therefore, we provide best-value learning solutions with a comprehensive array of government IT training offerings. Our GSA Schedule provides federal buyers with one of the most widely used federal acquisition vehicles, enabling quick and easy procurement for the information security and government IT training you need.
Section 508 Compliance Information
As a government IT and Information Security training provider, Premier Knowledge Solutions complies with Federal Register Section 508: Electronic and Information Technology Accessibility Standards by:
- Developing, procuring, maintaining, or using electronic and information technology that allows Federal employees with disabilities to have access to and use of information and data that is comparable to the access and use by Federal employees who are not individuals with disabilities, unless an undue burden would be imposed on the agency.
- Providing Federal employees with disabilities who are members of the public seeking information or services from a Federal agency with access to and use of information and data that is comparable to that provided to the public who are not individuals with disabilities, unless an undue burden would be imposed on the agency.
- When procuring a product, Premier Knowledge Solutions procures products that comply with the provisions in this part when such products are available in the commercial marketplace or when such products are developed in response to a Government solicitation.
- When compliance with the provisions of this part imposes an undue burden, Premier Knowledge Solutions provides individuals with disabilities with the information and data involved by an alternative means of access that allows the individual to use the information and data.
- When procuring a product, if Premier Knowledge Solutions determines that compliance with any provision of this part imposes an undue burden, Premier Knowledge Solutions will provide the documentation, which will explain why, and to what extent, compliance with each such provision creates an undue burden.
If you choose to attend one of our many government computer training classes at our St. Louis computer training facility, we offer:
- Wireless Internet Access available to students throughout our office
- Complimentary coffee, cappuccino, tea, filtered water and snack machines for all students
- Student break room with microwave, refrigerator, ample seating, flat-screen TV equipped with digital HD cable
- Complimentary parking
- Handicap accessible building, office, classrooms and restrooms