Our Products and Training Options for Corporations:
- Chose a classes via our Public Open Enrollment schedule
- Schedule a private onsite class at the location of your choice. PKS provides all the materials needed to hold the class, just like you were at our office: Instructor, Computers, Courseware, set-up and tear-down of the classroom, and projector, all at no additional charge to you.
- Dedicated Courses: Perfect for organizations who don’t want to tie up their conference room for a week, we can schedule courses exclusively for your company at our office.
- Interested in cutting back on travel costs? Consider our Virtual Instructor-led Training (VILT) Training Option. With PKxpanse, using a combination of LiveMeeting and GoToMyPC, you have access to all the same labs, instructor lecture and student participation in a real-time training environment, from the comfort of your office.
- For those who are short on time, consider one of our 3,300 e Learning courses. Accessible anywhere you have a high-speed internet connection these are perfect for the employee who is always on the go.
- Test Prep Boot Camps. Designed for those who are interested in Certification, our Test Prep Boot Camps combine instructor lecture, test prep and practice, study time and group work to help you pass the exam.
Our Corporate Computer Training Classes:
PKS offers computer training classes in the following technologies:
- Network Administration
- Microsoft SharePoint 2010 and 2007
- Coding and Developing
- Project Management and Six Sigma
- End User Office Applications (Office 2007, Office 2010)
- EC-Council’s Certified Ethical Hacker
- Comptia A+, Network+ and Security+
- Don’t see what you’re looking for listed here? Give us a call!
Our Value Proposition:
Premier Knowledge Solutions’ staff has more than a century of collective experience in the IT training industry. By combining that quality with cost-effective training, we can help keep your staff trained on the latest technologies, productive and relevant. We keep that promise by the offering the following:
- Exclusive use of Microsoft Official Curriculum (MOC) in the delivery of our instructor-led courses (where available).
- Certified and skilled full-time instructors
- High-end learning lab equipment
- Active role in various partner ecosystems which allows us to provide the latest training content
- Members of the United Training Consortium