Premier Knowledge Solutions of St. Louis is a CompTIA Authorized Partner offering a variety of CompTIA training courses including CompTIA A+ Training, CompTIA Network+ Training, and CompTIA Security+ Training, CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP), CompTIA Social Media Security Professional (SMSP), and CompTIA Cloud Essentials. These CompTIA training courses prepare individuals for CompTIA certification exams and provide a starting point for individuals interested in obtaining a career in the IT field. To learn more about our CompTIA training courses, including the A+ training, Network+ training, and Security+ training courses, please feel free to contact a Learning Advisor at our St. Louis computer training center to schedule a meeting to further discuss your goals and options.
Our CompTIA Training Courses
Our CompTIA training courses are available as test prep boot camps or as knowledge based classes. These training courses, taught by our live, instructor-led CompTIA instructors include CompTIA A+ training, CompTIA Network+ training, CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP), and CompTIA Security+ training. If you are interested in learning more about any of our CompTIA computer training classes, feel free to browse the course outlines below. When you are ready to register, contact our St. Louis Learning Advisor team to enroll or with any questions you may have.
- A+ Certification- 220-901 and 220-902 Objectives: A training course for individuals who possess basic computer skills and are interested in obtaining a career as an IT professional or PC technician.
- Cyber Correspondence Course (C3) for A+: A training course for individuals who possess basic computer skills and are interested in obtaining a career as an IT professional or PC technician.
- Advanced Security Practitioner: This course is targeted toward an IT professional that has the technical knowledge and skills required to conceptualize, design, and engineer secure solutions across complex enterprise environments and maps to CompTIA CASP Exam CAS-002.This course is on the list of DoD 8570 courses effective February 2013. CASP is approved for IAT Level III, IAM Leve II and IASAE Level I and II as per the FISMA Assurance Directive.
- Cloud Essentials: During this two-day course students will weigh the pros and cons of cloud computing to make effective decisions and meet IT challenges.
- Network+ (N10-006): A CompTIA training course that builds on each individual’s user-level knowledge in order to provide students with the skills that they will need to succeed in a networking career. Our CompTIA Network + course will prepare students for the N10-006 exam.
- Security+ SY0-401 Test Prep Boot Camp: A boot camp style CompTIA training course to prepare individuals for the Security+ SY0-401 exam.
- Security + (SY0-401 Objectives): A training course to help IT professionals improve their skills and further a career in IT. Training in this course will address a number of security related topics, updated and mapping to CompTIA Exam SY0-401.
- Social Media Security Professional (SMSP): The Social Media Security Professional course and certification is ideal for individuals who work with social media solutions and have experience in the cyber security space. The SMSP course is powered by CompTIA and is one of the many CompTIA Training courses that Premier Knowledge Solutions offers.
- IT Fundamentals: The CompTIA® Strata™ Fundamentals course is designed to help you prepare for the FC0-U41 exam. Attending this course and using this student guide will help you prepare for certification. You should also refer to the exam objectives to see how they map to the course content
Our CompTIA CE Seminars
- CyberSecurity: The Five Phases of Hacking. This two hour seminar is designed for students who have their A+, Net+ or Security+ Certifications and are working to fulfill the CompTIA CE requirements. We will cover the five phases of hacking, implications of hacking, tools of hacking and response plans during this event. Upon seminar completion students will receive a personalized certificate of completion for filing in conjunction with the CompTIA CE program.
- CyberSecurity: The New Maginot Line. This two hour seminar is designed for students who have their A+, Net+ or Security+ Certifications and are working to fulfill the CompTIA CE requirements.We will cover the concept of the New Maginot Line and what’s next in the cybersecurity world.
Who Benefits from CompTIA Training Courses
Our CompTIA training courses offer a number of benefits and advantages to a variety of types of individuals. This computer training is ideal for individuals who are:
- Getting started in the IT Field: Because our courses range from introductory to advanced level training, our CompTIA courses are an ideal choice for individuals who are just getting started in the IT field. For example, we offer CompTIA A+ training for individuals with any level of computer experience, knowledge, and skill to more advanced Security + and Server+ training for individuals with some experience in the IT industry.
- Working towards FISMA and Directive 8570: The Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA) and DoD Directive 8570 require that all government and DoD agencies prove that personnel are IT security competent. Our CompTIA Security+, A+, and Network+ training can help agency personnel meet FISMA and Directive 8570 training requirements by teaching important data security information.
- Interested in becoming Certified: Our CompTIA training courses including the CompTIA Security+, CompTIA Network+, and CompTIA A+ training, are ideal for individuals who are interested in obtaining the corresponding CompTIA certification. Several of our CompTIA training courses are available as test prep boot camps, which offer students the chance to take the certification exam upon completing the training course. Premier Knowledge Solutions is proud of our 98% pass rate overall for all of our CompTIA test prep boot camps. As a Pearson VUE Testing Center in St. Louis, Premier Knowledge Solutions can also offer CompTIA certification testing to all students who are interested in becoming certified.